Saturday, November 15, 2008


this is a picture from Dress up day at Ballet Class. Of course, Mama had no idea is was dress up day so Bug was the only kid without a costume. I DO have an excuse though, we had been out of town for two previous weeks, plus another week that I totally spaced out. I was terrified of the biggest meltdown in Earth's history when we got there, but Mrs. Virginia saved the day. I looked at her and let her know Bug didn't have a costume, and she crouched right down and with amazement in her voice she said "wow, you dressed up like the most beautiful ballerina I have ever seen!" Bug was sparkling. She pranced around the rest of the day showing off her ballerina costume. They did a pumpkin dance that was about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Nothing cuter than a bunch of little kids in costumes dancing like pumpkins.
The best thing about little girls in leotards: thier underwear always sticks out!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Not-So-Wicked Stepmom said...

Adorable! Very, very cute! I can't wait for Sofeea to begin ballet! I think she'll love prancing around like Bug!