Saturday, October 10, 2009

obligatory first day of school pictures





Wow. I have a Kindergartener! Hannah is loving it, and we love her school (Emerson Elementary) and her teacher. We have officially entered the world of school: lunch boxes, PTO meetings, bake sales, early bedtimes. Hannah already has her first crush (what!?!?) My jaw dropped the floor when she told me that "I think I kind of love Aiden!" We in for trouble, I think.
Gretchen started 1/2 day preschool, 3 days a week, at Lakeview Cooperative Preschool. She feels pretty cool having her own school. Her teachers are always telling me she had a happy day, which is probably why she melts down as soon as we get home. release.......

Fall has been so beautiful this year. a little rainy. As i look out the window right this moment, I actually see tiny snowflakes! unbelievable. I had to scrape the windshield for the first time this morning.

2 comments:

Stolen by Mullen said...

love the pictures!!! Can't believe how big they are getting!!

Candace said...

So beautiful! How did this happen?