Saturday, October 10, 2009

pictures to share


I found Gretchen doing this in the bathroom the other day, and she said "Mama, LOOK, I'm just like Grandad! She's been watching Grandad and his crazy hair combing skills, I guess.

Gregg and a coworker found this on a mushroom hunt. Chicken of the Woods, and it actually tastes like chicken! It's awesome!


Our little mushroom hunter. We have been on many mushroom forays this season. So far we have found (as far as edibles go): honey mushrooms, chicken of the woods, puffballs, and I think there is more, but you would have to ask Gregg.


Our carrots were beautiful this year! Photograph by Hannah.


Squirrel Moon Dance and Music Weekend at Folklore Village. SO fun! music and dancing non-stop all weekend, with wonderful people, in a beautiful place. what could be better?

1 comment:

Bifftastica said...

I love them all! I esp love the above pic of the dance hall! Makes one want to be there! I miss you mamsy!